We help you implement the GDPR.
The GDPR Assistant helps you get your company in shape for the GDPR. Our documentation platform assists you in categorising, documenting and administrating your data processing activities.
You receive support...
- in the documentation of your processing activities.
- in the creation of a record of processing activities for processors.
- in providing correct answers to incoming GDPR enquiries, e.g. from customers.
- in performing your duty to provide information on websites, in newsletters and in lots of other cases.
- in the assessment of risk and impact assessment of your own data processing.
- furthermore, it scans your websites for public personal data.
The documentation platform for your data processing activities
KSV1870 uses the GDPR Assistant to help you keep records of your processing activities in accordance with Article 30(1) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation / GDPR).
We help you implement the GDPR in an informed manner that is more cost-effective and less time-consuming!
As mandatory documentation involves a major effort and high fines are payable in the event of violation, KSV1870 offers its members and customers quick and practical assistance.
For a one-off fee of EUR 99 and a monthly EUR 9.90 you will be on the secure side. All you need to do is go to the KSV1870 member portal and order the GDPR Assistant.
Alle fees excl. 20% VAT.
Start to prepare for the GDPR now
- If you already have access to My KSV, all you need to do is log in. If you do not yet have access, please complete the Order Form.
- Under the menu item „Access Information“ you will find the navigation button “GDPR Assistant”.
- This is where you can order the tool. You will be forwarded from here and all features will immediately become available.
- The Assistant will take you through the documents of your data processing process.
- In addition, the Assistant checks whether your website processes any data that clearly qualifies as personal data.
- Once you have been taken through all the documents, you will receive a record of processing activities, which you can then export any time in the requested format.