Services for landlords
A good tenant is a tenant wants a long lease, pays reliably and keeps the rental property in good condition. That is the kind of tenant anyone would prefer! However, as a landlord you know what it is really like. There are lots of interested parties, and finding the right tenant among them is easier said than done.
How do I find the right tenants?
Many households do not make their payments on time. Year after year, several thousand apartments are evicted in Austria due to payment difficulties. Landlords incur enormous losses as a result
administrative and especially financial difficulties.
Learn how to find the right tenants.
Facts at a glance
- The identity of prospective tenants: name, date of birth and address
- Overall evaluation of all the content available to KSV1870 in a nutshell statement
- Current and past addresses: how often has your prospective tenant relocated?
- Information on insolvencies: Have any insolvency proceedings been initiated?
- Banking and leasing information: are the prospective tenant's finances in order or have there been any payment irregularities?
- Debt recovery: are there any payment issues?
- Does the prospective tenant hold a commercial position or any interest in a company?
- Is there any entry in a land register?
- ComplianceCheck: Is there any PEP (politically exposed person) match in the Dow Jones database or is the prospective tenant subject to sanctions?
This is how your prospective tenant obtains the InfoPass
The InfoPass for tenants can only be ordered online directly by the prospective tenant via this website. The tenant is guided step by step through the order. An official photo ID must be uploaded. Payment of EUR 43.00 (incl. VAT) is made by credit card, PayPal, eps, giropay or Paysafecard. The InfoPass will be emailed to you as a PDF download within 3 working days.
Good tenants. Bad tenants.
You will learn how landlords can protect themselves against payment defaults.